How long does it take to process my order?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Metro Manila and are sent to you via our partner courier. From the time of payment confirmation, excluding weekends and holidays, orders are delivered within the next three (3) to five (5) business days for addresses within Metro Manila and five (5) to ten (10) business days for provincial addresses. Over-the-counter and bank deposit payments need to be verified within 24 hours before we can start processing your order.
We ship nationwide, but not internationally, at the moment.
We strive to deliver your orders within three (3) to ten days (10), but we may encounter delays that may be caused by the following:
- Unforeseen circumstances, such as natural calamities and weather disruptions, accidents, civil disturbances, and other similar circumstances
- Shipping service interruptions
- Access to delivery area
- Incomplete address indicated by customer or no one to receive the order
- Peak season and holidays
- Customization of products
- Specialized items
How much are the shipping and handling costs?
Shipping costs are computed based on your delivery address and volume of your order. Shipping fee starts at PhP100 for Metro Manila addresses and PhP120 for provincial addresses. Shipping costs vary and are computed upon checkout.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we only ship within the Philippines.
What happens if I receive an incorrect item?
If the item that you received isn’t what you ordered, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can double-check your order and make arrangements for the return and/or replacement of the item.
What is your exchange policy?
In cases where you receive an item that is defective, is not what you ordered, or has missing parts, you may have it replaced as long as it meets the following criteria:
- It is within ten (10) days upon receipt of the order.
- It is in new condition, never been used, and in the original packaging, along with all accessories. Due to hygiene reasons, swimwear, socks and under garments cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Altered and personalized merchandise cannot be exchanged or returned.
- The item was purchased from commonthread.ph.
- Sales invoice is presented.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject line: For Exchange. Please provide us with the following details and we’ll coordinate with you once we receive your email.
- Order Number
- Customer Name
- Date of Purchase
- Item to be exchanged (style, size, and color)
- Reason for exchange
We’d very much appreciate it if you can send along a photo of the item in your email. Depending on the evaluation, we may request the item to be returned to us for further evaluation. Shipping costs to be incurred for the exchange may be charged to the customer.
What if the item I ordered is defective?
If you have concerns on the condition or quality of the item that you received, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com for assistance. We may have the item pulled out from you for assessment. If, upon evaluation, item is found to be defective, we will replace it with the same style, color, and size as what you originally purchased.
CommonThread reserves the right to reject return and exchange of items that we reasonably believe are worn out or damaged through improper use. If this is the case, no exchange will be allowed and the item will be sent back at the customer’s expense.