We accept credit card payments (Visa and MasterCard), PayPal, bank deposit, and over-the-counter payments. Over-the-counter and bank deposit payments should be settled within 48 hours to avoid cancellation of order. We request that you send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # as subject. Once settled, please allow payment to be verified within 24 hours. We may request for identification documents for credit card transactions to ensure your security. The currency that we use is Philippine Peso (PhP).
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Metro Manila and are sent to you via our partner courier. From the time of payment confirmation, excluding weekends and holidays, orders are delivered within the next three (3) to five (5) business days for addresses within Metro Manila and five (5) to seven (7) business days for provincial addresses. Over-the-counter and bank deposit payments need to be verified within 24 hours before we can start processing your order.
We ship nationwide, but not internationally, at the moment.
We strive to deliver your orders within three (3) to seven (7) days, but we may encounter delays that may be caused by the following:
- - Unforeseen circumstances, such as natural calamities and weather disruptions, accidents, civil disturbances, and other similar circumstances
- - Shipping service interruptions
- - Access to delivery area
- - Incomplete address indicated by customer or no one to receive the order
- - Peak season and holidays
- - Customization of products
- - Specialized items
In cases where you receive an item that is defective, is not what you ordered, or has missing parts, you may have it replaced as long as it meets the following criteria:
- - It is within ten (10) days upon receipt of the order.
- - It is in new condition, never been used, and in the original packaging, along with all accessories. Due to hygiene reasons, swimwear, socks and under garments cannot be exchanged or returned.
- - Altered and personalized merchandise cannot be exchanged or returned.
- - The item was purchased from commonthread.ph.
- - Sales invoice must be presented.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com and indicate on the subject line: For Exchange. Please provide us with the following details and we’ll coordinate with you when we receive your email.
- - Order Number
- - Customer Name
- - Address
- - Date of Purchase
- - Item to be exchanged (style, size, and color)
- - Reason for exchange
We’d very much appreciate it if you can send along a photo of the item in your email. Depending on the assessment, we may request the item to be returned to us for further evaluation. Shipping costs to be incurred for the exchange may be charged to the customer.
You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested to be part of CommonThread’s roster of brands, send over your brand deck to us. The brand deck should include your brand story and details of your merchandise. We’d love to hear from you!